[Gtkradiant] Adding geometry from a plugin (again)

Enrico Zschemisch enrico.zschemisch at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 10:38:51 CDT 2006

Hi,

I know, I have already asked this :-/
I have finally some time now and I want to port some of my standalone
programs to a GtkRadiant plugin. These programs include tools to
generate complete landscapes.
When I asked the last time, one of the developers said that the needed
functionality for adding (editable) geometry will be added after 1.5 has
been released. Is there a time schedule for this release or this
specific feature?
Is there something else I can do to familiarise myself with the source code?

Thanks, ENrico