[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

80.222.176.188 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Dec 27 05:44:01 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 80.222.176.188 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:44:01 CST Dec 27, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: ?/?/windows xp home
Hard Drive Space: 127Gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GeForce 6800
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 Dec 20 2005

Error:
When I try to move in the "preview"window it will focus console and disables moving in that "preview"window.

Sometimes it'll popup many errormessages for unknown reason.

Cause of Error:
I tried to move in the "preview"window.

I don't remember it exactly, but maybe becouse I clicked Edit>Preferences.

User Email: wille-90 at hotmail.com