[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.191.10.204 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Sep 28 19:32:02 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 24.191.10.204 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:32:02 CDT Sep 28, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: p4/512/xppro
Hard Drive Space: 100Gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers:  GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_S3_s3tc GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shading_language_100
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
I cant get it to find my doom3 engine.The build-customize  menu is blank and has been for the last 3 iterations of radient. The included doom3 editor does work; but I want to use this one. How do I fix this? Is it a registry thing perhaps?

Cause of Error:
uninstall/reinstall
tried reinstalling on different hd`s and in the doom3 folder too.

User Email: mirimar at optonline.net