[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

80.200.172.111 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:23:09 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 80.200.172.111 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:23:09 CST Jan 9, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Thunderbird 1.4 GHz  /  256 Mb SDRAM  /  Linux slackware 9.0
Hard Drive Space: 7 Gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: nvidia GeForce2 MX 200 / standard driver found on www.nvidia.com
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4

Error:
Since i installed the 1.4 version of gtkradiant, i can't run the executable 'radiant' because i get the following message:

./radiant.x86: error while loading shared libraries: libgtkglext-x11-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

i searched everywhere for this file, but i just found rpm's (not supported by slackware).

Cause of Error:
I was running 1.2, it was perfect. I just installed 1.4 into a new directory and tried to launch it.

User Email: martin.de.corte@tiscali.be