[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

68.100.101.177 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:58:41 -0600 (CST)

This bug report was submitted from 68.100.101.177 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:58:41 CST Feb 11, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2.66gGHz/512RAM/Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 40 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATI Radeon 9700
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
I was sent a map by another member of a MOD i am working on however when I try to open it I get the following error message in the log area :
line 4924 is incomplete
over and over crashing my GTK. He says hes using the same version as I am (for Jedi Knight Academy)and the map works fine for his computer

Cause of Error:
Opening the .map file

User Email: db@digi-phoenix.com