[Gtkradiant] Re: JK2 support for radiant in OS X

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:58:08 +0200

Well .. contributions are welcome. To have support for JKII on the OSX
build, it just needs to be added to the code that does the setup building.
If you contribute the changes, we'll provide it to everyone in next
releases.

regards

TTimo