[Gtkradiant] Re: GtkRadiant Editor for Sof2

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:55:30 +0200

It is possible that some setups will come with more games than what you
ask for, but you don't have to install the stuff for the games you don't
have. Use the download selector to get the files you need:

http://www.qeradiant.com/?data=dlselect

regards

TTimo