[Gtkradiant] CVS: Fixing fucked up CRLF formatting

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:45:56 +0100

Mounting stuff through a Samba share is BAD. If you edit anything from
win32, you will push bogus CRLF in *nix files. This can have bad
consequences. Typically it breaks gcc's cpp preprocessor in a lot of
mysterious ways.

TTimo