[Gtkradiant] Re: OSX Gtkradiant repository

Salter, Adam Q gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:14:40 +1000

Now Timothee, that last statement is not 100% accurate. The number of
developers of OSX is proportional to the size of the user-base. And I
personally find the developer tools provide the best of both worlds
UNIX/Linux and a standardised-GUI (or close enough) so develop on OSX if I
can help it (of course I was raised on Macs so know many keys combinations
and how it all fits together - which no doubt helps).

Your support of and attempts to continue the OSX port reflect well on
yourself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothee Besset [mailto:ttimo@idsoftware.com]
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2003 7:31 AM
To: Arkenstone21@aol.com
Cc: gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Subject: [Gtkradiant] Re: OSX Gtkradiant repository

The OSX port is dead basically. It might still compile and run if you get
the source, but there's no one to maintain it, and I don't have time to do
it myself anymore.

OSX is a nice OS really .. but it lacks developers.

regards

TTimo

HREF="http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/nightly">
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/nightly</A>