[Gtkradiant] Re: OSX Gtkradiant repository

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:31:09 -0500

The OSX port is dead basically. It might still compile and run if you get the source, but there's no one to maintain it, and I don't have time to do it myself anymore.

OSX is a nice OS really .. but it lacks developers.

regards

TTimo