[Gtkradiant] Re: Patch work for FreeBSD native build

Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:09:33 +0200

This is getting all very messy. The only issue around this is wether we
release a native BSD build for 1.2.11. If we want to we'd need to have BSD
patches in 1.2 tree. Or you can just build the BSD bins yourself with the
current patch and hand them over to me. If we want till 1.3 for BSD, then
we can move all the work to 1.3 tree directly.

In any case I don't want to add the extra load of scons to 1.2.11 release
work, this has to remain 1.3

TTimo