[Gtkradiant] Pls help me if you can.. don't know where else to turn ..heh

RivrStyx@PQ gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:09:20 -0700

I as well as some german website admins have emailed the game makers and no
return as of yet.

I released a map called mp_resurrection. Everyone can play the map but
germans. I don't know whats different about the german version that would
cause this error. The games starts to load then kicks then back to menu. I
checked all the textues etc and all are normal jpg or tga format. Do you
have any idea what it could be from this error msg?

i don't think its the WARNING: unknown blend mode 'GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_COLOR'
in shader 'textures/haunted/terrain_0to1', substituting GL_ONE since it
corrects itself and everyone else gets it and no problems.

WARNING: unknown blend mode 'GL_ONE_MINUS_DST_COLOR' in shader
'textures/haunted/terrain_0to1', substituting GL_ONE
----- CL_Shutdown -----
RE_Shutdown( 1 )
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...wglMakeCurrent( NULL, NULL ): success
...deleting GL context: success
...releasing DC: success
...destroying window
...shutting down QGL