[Gtkradiant] HL support, some notes

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:19:55 +0100

Well we should thank you for putting so much effort into the HL specific
areas. Radiant is not a simple project to get into, and this is the first
fullscale test of multiple games support. We had been planning the
architecture for multiple games for months, but it's the first time we
actually push it around the edge. To think that with HL, Q1 and Q2 support
is also just around the corner is pretty cool too :-) (JKII will be piece
of cake I believe)

TTimo