[Gtkradiant] mo' bullshit

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:28:50 +0100

I don't think we have at this time any known issue of map corruption. We
know that it may happen though, and it is greatly related to the very old
.map format. XMAP should solve our map corruption problems to some extent
(well, except the import/export and transition from .map to .xmap, but
once this is done we should have a reliable format).

TTimo