[Gtkradiant] Call for help on the new radiant site

Hydra gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:42:45 -0000

do you have a "work in progress" site currently running that I could take a
look at ?  I'd be willing to write some stuff for you regarding the things
I've been working on/towards (q2/hl/cs..)

where is the new site going to go anyway ?  replace qeradiant.com ?  or will
it be gtkradiant.com ?  questions questions...

Hydra / Dom

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Koenig" <dave@rancidmeat.com>
To: <qeradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com>
Cc: <gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 2:24 AM
Subject: [Gtkradiant] Call for help on the new radiant site

> I'm asking for some support on adding some content into the new site. The
material missing is on the individual games that use radiant. I'm not a
great creative writer.. ie: not good at making up "bullshit"(tm).  I need
content for each of the following games:

>  * Quake - Editing Info For Quake 1
>  * Quake 2 - Editing Info For Quake 2
>  * Quake 3 - Editing Info For Quake 3
>  * Kingpin - Editing Info For Kingpin
>  * Heavy Metal: FAKK2 - Editing Info For FAKK2
>  * Soldier of Fortune - Editing Info For SOF
>  * Elite Force - Editing Info For EF
>
> This is what I need:
>
> --------------
> Game Title
>
> Year released
>
> Summary of the game
>
> Info/notes on editing this game
>
> Good editing sites covering the game
>

> Each page is not meant to be an in depth tutorial on the game.. as of yet,
we'll want to add more info once some of the plugins are finished..(ie
quake1, etc...)

> If you have any comments/quaestions please let me know. This would be a
huge help. If a small group of people were to work together on this, it
would surely lessen the load.