[Gtkradiant] Re: FreeBSD snag...

Lyndon Griffin gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:06:27 -0400

Timothee Besset writes:

> Please try to be more precise in the future when you reference stuff in
> the source, such as specifying the source file name, or better providing a
> pointer to the viewcvs or to the doxygen documnentation
> (http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/doxygen/)

I feel like an ass.  Sorry about that, I thought I mentioned the filename at
least.  Probably should read before I hit send, no?

For posterity, the file in question:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/doxygen/GtkRadiant-Stable-1_2/html/main_8cpp-
source.html
lines 168 through 234.

> Check that this function is actually used before anything.

Therein lies my answer - I should have exhasted my avenues of research
before posting the question.  I am unable to find any calls to this
function, so I feel pretty good about not using it.

Sorry to fill your mailboxes with this tripe!  Thanks, Timo

<:)  Lyndon
http://bsd4us.org/