[Gtkradiant] FreeBSD snag...

Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:16:51 +0200

Please try to be more precise in the future when you reference stuff in
the source, such as specifying the source file name, or better providing a
pointer to the viewcvs or to the doxygen documnentation
(http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/doxygen/)

Check that this function is actually used before anything. The fact that
it's guarded for Linux only compilation doesn't mean it won't compile on
BSD either. That code is a set of old utility function from Loki, my guess
is 80% of it is not used.

TTimo