[Gtkradiant] roadmap

Wed, 23 May 2001 10:47:45 +0200

Didn't get much feedback about the roadmap draft I posted a few days
ago.. so I'll assume it's ok and you guys don't have much things to add
about it.

I'm gonna tag the current Alpha branch so we can mark the 1.1-TA release
and possibly do some bug fix release while we are working on 1.2

I am also giving write access to the tree to Spog, who contributed a
huge stream of patches lately. Work on Alpha branch will stop when it's
being  merged back into the trunk. So anything that has been written /
is in flux on Alpha needs to be merged in Alpha now before I start
merging it into the trunk.

Spog you are probably the one mostly concerned by that, and that's why I
gave you write access, so you can merge in while I'm busy with other
stuff. When you're done I'll merge Alpha into the trunk (I'd say .. one
or two days?)

TTimo