[Gtkradiant] new IMap branch with .map module work

EvilTypeGuy gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 11:27:08 +0000

The Q1 support is probably the easiest out of them all format wise to hax0r I
would imagine. That and there are no decent editors (well editors that I
consider decent) for Quake1 (specifically) that work with Linux.

I'll be scanning through the BugZilla list soon and see if there's anything I
can help out with in the meantime, (anything i'm not too stupid to do :p) It
looks like my weekends are finally mine again for the most part.

About the only complaint i've heard from the QuakeForge camp and others is the
fact that Radiant's licensing is really jacked up, multiple licenses all
under one roof and it's hard to tell where the boundaries begin and end. That
and the odd fact that the license to Radiant expires from id in like 200x or
something. Why would they do this?

I don't really care in the end personally, because I don't believe id's going to
screw over the contributors, but just a side note...

-EvilTypeGuy