[Gtkradiant] new IMap branch with .map module work

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:28:07 -0500

Ok, good to know! Depends on the time involved with it, but support for
FAKK2 might be a good thing too. I was talking with Ritual's CEO yesterday
at QuakeCon about it, and he obviously thinks it would be great :-) Getting
Quake1 support in first might be better for the buzz, I don't really know.
I'll keep you guys posted on what's happening anyway, I still need to
finish up a lot of the module transition before others can start hacking
into it. There may be some open tasks though, for which I would gladly
accept patches. I'm thinking about listing the interfaces required by the
editor in a seperate XML file and parsing it in (instead of the
g_RequiredModules struct we are currently using) .. I will probably add
that as a bug report / enhancement thing.

TTimo