[Gtkradiant] Re: Q3Radiant Docs and UI

gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:54:18 +0100

Updating the documentation sounds good... there are many many
undocumented features, and I have recieved a few comments about
the manuals in CVS containing various errors and inconsistencies.
I'd welcome any contributions.. they could be in the form of diffs on
the html manuals in the CVS, so someone else could verify the
changes also.

GtkRadiant 1.1-TA's codebase is unlikely to change, because
we're close to releasing a version that is more stable and usable
than any previous q3radiant, and it is becoming overdue.
GtkRadiant 1.2 could have some more major improvements in it,
assuming anyone has time to work on them =). I'd like to see the
codebase cleaned up and made more modular, so I'm planning to
spend time learning c++ until I've got the hang of classes and stuff.
All the contributions I make will be made with flexibility in mind, so
that adding new features and making improvements will hopefully
become easier in all areas, including UI.

-SPoG