Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:00:31 +0200

This mailing list is moving to a new URL. You should have received a
message about getting subscribed to the new list already. If not, then you
need to go subscribe by hand at
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/gtkradiant

I will try to store the archives for the lokigames mailing list if I can
get to them, the new mailman manager builds the archives automagically.

Among the big changes .. the new GtkRadiant mailing list is on free
subscription and archives are publicly available. We will see how it turns
out and wether or not we need more control on that.

Also: I will be setting up a bugzilla server on zerowing to handle the bug
tracking. Dunno exactly when and how though .. this week.

TTimo