[cod] Getting full GUID to ban

Schlup schlup at bulletproofnerds.com
Mon Oct 26 21:56:58 EDT 2009

Hey guys, quick question about CoD5.  I need to figure out how regulars on
my server can report hackers so they can be banned.  I thought you had to
have the full 32 character GUID to manually insert a ban into the pbban.dat
file.  But regular players that don't have rcon access can't get the 32
character GUID, they can only get the 8 character GUID.  Anybody have any
solutions for this?  Basically I want people to be able to report hackers to
me, give me their code so I can manually add the ban to the list after the
fact and after that player may have left the server.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Schlup