[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:50:38 EDT 2009

Completely agree.  All COD servers (not only COD4) should be up and packed
on the 10th.  That's the only way to show these clowns that *PLAYERS* value
dedicated servers ... this isn't coming from GSP's just "complaining from
their pocket books."

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Kjell Munkestam <kjell.munkestam at telia.com