[cod] forget about IW2 and get back to work :)

pet games at maxrate.pl
Tue Oct 20 06:18:13 EDT 2009

Sorry, wrong thinking. lam not going to remove  cod2 1.0 server from my
offer, it would be a suicide  like for other game hosting companies in
my country. Nearly 80% call of duty customers rents cod2 1.0 version.
Above mentioned problems doesn't appear each day, but one time per
month. Our cod2 1.0 community is very large. They do not play 1.0
because of pirated clients, they do this because the 1.3 patch brings
many unexpected add-ons/patches which makes the game-play very poor. The
same issue was by counter strike 1.4, the aiming was beautiful and game
was nearly perfect, there was no need to make some improvements, but
unfortunately the new 1.6 patch made this game unplayable. If somebody
is cheating on cod2 1.0 he can also cheat in further versions as well,
cheaters are everywhere, it's up to You how to handle with them.
Naturally cod2 1.3 is very good for clan battles etc., You have more
tools to fight with the cheaters and pirated clients and this is a good
site of this version and  punk buster implementation  as well. There are
always good and bad sites. But as I mentioned before, I will not resign
from cod2 1.0 or counter strike 1.4 as long as theirs communities still
growing  up and there will bo more fans than any other FPS game on our
market. Do not forget, we have a here some phenomenon,  how old this
game is - we know it,  how much servers  are still on-line - we know it.
There will be a lots of games which dies with natural  death, but cod2
1.0 will be still alive :). For me it means more than game...