[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Mon Oct 19 08:25:27 EDT 2009

Yes, I completely understand that we vote with our dollars. That's why
I'm advocating we go the open-source route or support a developer /
publisher that will support us back -- i.e. Valve's Source engine.
Begging Activision/IW seems a bit demeaning and giving them too much
power. The communities need to lead our hobby not the corporations.
Perhaps I'm not making my opinion clear. Sorry.