[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Caleb Stephens csteph9 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:14:17 EDT 2009

Over reliance?  This isn't about reliance.  We vote with our dollars.
Corporate strategy is measured in profitability.

These petitions won't do anything other than give a head count number
showing the impact of this corp strategy.

This is a huge petition w/ over 50K signatures already collected (approx
$3.5M of value zapped out of the entire supply chain):

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?dedis4mw

It seems to be collecting 2k sigs per hour.

We need a list to track all the lists.  LOL