[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

Seth Sauls wizz220 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 18:58:30 EDT 2009

This will be short and sweet

Activision, Infinityward and Treyarch knew full well the pirate issue and
get this also knew exactly who was renting out cracked servers so that their
pirate buddies can play. What did ATVI, IW or Trey do well let me tell you
they did nothing even after the community gave them the IP, names and even
addresses of the cracked server providers they did nothing about it.

One more thing about the whole pirate issue, one of Activisions studios,
Treyarch even took on a well known cracked server provider who was renting
out cracked servers for money. The most rented server was CoD4 aka CoDMW. Go
figure huh, did Activision do anything about one of their own protecting
said pirate and cracked server provider, no they didnt. As for facts they
protected said person and banned and shunned anyone who reported this fact.
ATVI turned a blind eye to all this crap period.

Wizz