[cod] Sorry have to vent, Modern Warfare 2 on the PC

James Landi jim at landi.net
Sun Oct 18 18:20:42 EDT 2009

I would assume at a lan party you would have to setup one box in the
corner to host the game as if someone was sitting there. Everyone should
have less them 1ms ping .

Now , would these boxes including all clients need to be able to contact
the mother ship to authenticate is another questions.  I guess if they
can do it on the console you should be fine.......

Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com
Microsoft MVP, Games for Windows