[cod] Gameserver CP

Andrej Parovel aparovel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 07:05:11 EDT 2009

Yes but there are so many thinks that is good to offer your clients,
like game and pb updates with a click, mode installer, map installer,...
Ok these is not so difficult to maybe code, but still need so much time
and testing, witch with so many other thinks to do is difficult.
Also game switcher is good, command line changer,....

You have all those possibilities integrated in webmin?

I am waiting to see swift 2.0 witch may come soon.