[cod] Gameserver CP

escapedturkey escapedturkey at escapedturkey.com
Sun Oct 4 06:13:18 EDT 2009

This is for Linux? Nothing will substitute using your own scripting
system (all the power in your own hands) and some sort of template
method of control panel.

If you run a company you'll want 100% control over the panel and back
end -- controlling its future -- for example Webmin is open source.

I don't recommend being stuck with some control panel that is reliant on
a closed source provider that may or may not stay in business and
potentially not release the code if/when support is terminated.

Just my opinion. :)