[cod] Alpha Linux

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Sun Dec 26 17:53:48 EST 2004

OK, I don't have 20 users to a box, so I am not too worried about the space
each user consums for maps. Most clients favor around 20 maps or less. I was
more worried about the file redirection.
Take a look at this:

I know I direct my clients to s file called http://site.com/downloads

and inside http://mysite.com/downloads/uo
http://mysite.com/downloads/main
http://mysite.com/downloads/mod

am I doing this all wrong, because it works.

If I link mod to main, the download it to their main folder insteand of mod
folder.