[cod] Thanks for the correction Steve... =o)

Matthew Tali at heavenly-existance.net
Sat Dec 25 00:41:10 EST 2004

This is why I use Dual Opterons for most of my server setups....
When they need to shove something to the other cpu, and lots of of
things they can do in pairs, they work brilliantly.... try the same
stuff on Xeon's.. they just aint happy and slow down for the momenbt
that they try and work out "wtf" is happening :)

Regards
Matthew K