[cod] Linux Patch ... Everyone knows about this exploit already!

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Thu Dec 23 07:44:52 EST 2004

The file:

  http://0day.icculus.org/cod/COD-CODUO-lnxded-bins-12212004.tar.bz2

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center
Georgia Institute of Technology
350 Ferst Dr. NW
Houston Bookstore Mall
Atlanta, GA  30332
404-385-2961
678-283-3385 Cell
404-894-2049 FAX
http://www.buzzcard.gatech.edu/
BuzzCard FAQs:  http://www.buzzcard.gatech.edu/faqs/index.htm

  _____

From: Mark J. DeFilippis [mailto:defilm at acm.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:28 AM
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [cod] Linux Patch ... Everyone knows about this exploit already!

No!  Where, when, what, when?  I missed it?  I have gaps in my list
email?

I am running the original binaries, and the special patch you put out that
says "should have crashed here".  I must be getting spotty emails.
I got to put up my own SMTP server, it is killing me.

Please provide info on new binaries..anyone?

Thanks Ryan. You just made my day!

I think I will drop off a xmas present!

Md