[cod] Linux Patch ... Everyone knows about this exploit already!

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Thu Dec 23 07:27:51 EST 2004

No!  Where, when, what, when?  I missed it?  I have gaps in my list
email?

I am running the original binaries, and the special patch you put out that
says "should have crashed here".  I must be getting spotty emails.
I got to put up my own SMTP server, it is killing me.

Please provide info on new binaries..anyone?

Thanks Ryan. You just made my day!

I think I will drop off a xmas present!

Md

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org