[cod] Anyone running a good COD or UO with 1.5x???

Fredric Ollikala Fredric at onlinecenter.se
Wed Dec 22 13:38:34 EST 2004

Well, the ping shouldnt rise with 20 ms just because you change game. If a
player normally has about 50-60 to the box playing CoD ms and gets that
extra 20-30 just from playing UO, that´s not funny, and its not normal. Also
if i play on the same LAN as the server and im alone on the UO-server i have
about 9 ms, when a few more players join, i get to around 40-50, still not
normal, Explain that, then have your drink. I know many servers that have
the same issue, so it´s no my personal opinion.