[cod] Anyone running a good COD or UO with 1.5x???

trent.pa at arcor.de trent.pa at arcor.de
Wed Dec 22 13:32:13 EST 2004

yeah,well, i'm a little disappointed , too - with that ping thing! before the patch was installed my ping was around 35,5679
after the patch it is now at around 36,463272!huh!?

man - what r u talking/complaining about - a rise of the ping from 40 to 50! cmon, lets have a swedish drin kor whatever! we are talking about LAGS here!
cheesh........