Dr. D - This ones for you.

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Dec 17 10:30:59 EST 2004

Dr. D Wrote:

"Because 10 servers your way will load 10 copies in to swap, 10
copies in to memory, etc.  Using the method of symlinks, which
is really nothing more than a link in the super block.  The super block
maintains all information about which disk blocks belong tio which
files.  For your simlink the new file entry simply gets the same
inode id copied to the table.  Same inode, same code... With
shared libraries in memory,  for the 10 servers only 1 copy
exists in swap. Only 1 copy exists in memory.

I hope this is more clear."

Dr. D

Can you please explain this a little further:
Lets say I have my games in:
/games/cod-server/coduo_lxded
and the useres at:
/home/user/cod-server/uo