[cod] any scripters out there?

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 7 00:20:07 EST 2004

Tell me the path to your user uo folder and maybe I can whipe ya up
something for you to try.
If you have the main installtion files in another directory, then left me
know this also

Example:
USER="john"
/home/${USER}/cod-server/uo

BIN="coduo_lnxded"                       - supply this info only if you have
seperate game directories
/games/cod-server/${BIN}

Some people like to have only one main game installed. Then have their users
point to it. This is the way I do it also. I never use simlinks . Just all
in the script.