Direction needed...?

hotrod deathtoll hotrod_death_toll at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 10:02:34 EST 2004

Two questions:

1. Please point me to a COD server How to, if it's for
linux that would be better.  Also if someone can send
me a baseline rock solid config that would help.  If
there are any recommendations for mods, weapon, map,
admin...please mention so I can investigate them.

2. I know this isn't the MOHAA board but you guys have
given me more help then the forums.  I'm running CI
6.1, tactical mode with extreme bleeding seems broke.
My first client connects and can hurt everyone when
they run??  Should I avoid CI and go back to straight
MAM??  I probably will have another question about
this if it's answered which I would prefer to take
offline to avoid the spam on this group.  The main
issue is needing to configure for limited
running/tactical  3 sec grace then hurt players.

All thanks...!!

John