[cod] CoD UO Linux Patch F (?)

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Wed Dec 1 08:45:36 EST 2004

Will all of you just take a pill??!!??! Ryan will hook us up soon,
and all will be right with the world.

Anyway, if you want to continue this thread, please take it off-list
as it just distracts from the real issue at hand: COD and UO.

Luke

--
www.frankenworks.com - headquarters for linux game admins.