(Seen my glasses? I'm a dork.)
If you want a specific section of my plan, you can use the web interface
Or directly through port 79, if your finger client will let you get away with:
This is part of the new, improved IcculusFinger. Yay.
(This is in no particular order)
- The icculus.org open source incubator.
- The Build Engine.
- Serious Sam.
- various Pyrogon things.
- Other stuff.
I have projects on icculus.org (some are even mine) that are already
abandoned. I will have to figure out what to do with them. If you want to
peek around, look at The CVS Tree.
A Confederacy of Dunces is pretty good. It's amazing how interesting such
a unlikable protagonist can be. More on this later.
Saw KMFDM up in New York yesterday with Daniel and Andrew from Epic. Loud,
loud show. I thought the floor was going to fall out under me from all the
bass in the encore. Picked up "Zer0space" by Kidney Thieves, who opened for
KMFDM. Generally, this isn't my thing, but I thought I'd give it a try.
Yes, I'm porting it. No, there's no timeframe right now. Email me with
questions, and I'll start a FAQ or something.
I have the 1.07 sources, just need to do the merge, which is always
Those old Screenies.
Keep me and icculus.org going.
(FAQ snipped. Check the archives.)
Somewhat immediate TODOs:
- Check for zlib 1.1.3 remnants on icculus.org.
- CC/MacOS again.
- Set up DoD and Counterstrike servers for the CSM.
- Get Nicki to pay for a movie.
- Get Emmett to buy me lunch.
- Upgrade Liza.
- Reburn damaged music disc.
- Nag Bernd about hardware.
- Burn discs for zakk.
- Deliver freespace2 to zakk.
- Nag zakk about hardware (?).
- Clean up the damned logfiles.
- Mail greg freespace2 box.
- Mail theo freespace2 box.
- Goddamn I'm friggin' BUSY. :(
- Port Serious Sam. ( 15%)
- Rewrite IcculusNews. ( 99%)
- Release SDL_sound v1.0. ( 92%)
- Release PhysicsFS v1.0. ( 98%)
- SDL_mixer rewrite, using non-existant SDL_sound library. ( 0%)
- Toby rewrite #4. Way overdue. ( 20%)
- Documentation for Toby. YEARS overdue. ( 0%)
- Major SMPEG updates. ( 1%)
- Rewrite web interface to mailing list archives. ( 0%)
- Write The Hook Book. ( 0%)
- Read A Beautiful Mind. ( 1%)
- Read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. ( 75%)
- Read A Confederacy of Dunces. ( 25%)
- Read On the Road. ( 15%)
Backburnered, but reasonable TODOs: (in no specific order):
- Hook up CVS to IcculusNews.
- Figure out how to monitor exactly how much bandwidth we've used per month.
- Hook up mailing list software to IcculusNews.
- Hook up Bugzilla to IcculusNews.
- Rewrite Toby's parser.
- Finish writing Punk Ass Comedy.
- Finish writing The Street.
- Finish reading The Dragon Book.
- Increase memory/swapspace.
- Remove http://icculus.org/sysinfo/todo.html
- Clean up room.
- Clean up home dir.
- Set up meldrew.
- Get nerf updated for SSL support.
- Put all the header/footer functions for icculus.org in one PHP file.
- Get Dreamcast Linux working.
- SDL OS/2.
- SDL LightPen/tablet support.
- SDL MsgBox API.
- SDL_rwops library.
- Make BUILD Engine support OpenGL.
- Fix the Linux Realtek drivers.
- Write scratchware.
- Physics engine.
- Get BUILD engine ready for Matt Saettler.
- Get Duke3D/COMMIT net API implemented for modern platforms.
- Get Duke3D sound API implemented for modern platforms.
- Beat Zork III. I will someday, I swear.