[ut3] Full UT99 install??

Jeroen Trippe (m3t internet/clanspace) jeroen at m3t.nl
Mon May 18 16:34:32 EDT 2009

Sorry to go outside of the UT3 list again, but icculus didn't have a UT
list...

Would anyone be happy to share his or her UT99 linux server installation
with me (incl. startup line)?

Our server setup file was lost in a reinstall, I redownloaded the server and
applied patches (until v451) but it keeps crashing with "Signal: SIGSEGV
[segmentation fault]" error when put on CTF mode and a second player joins,
so I'm starting to doubt if my installation or startup line is correct.
(been a while since I played and hosted UT99 and most sites that used to
have good info are gone).
Tried all the solutions I could find for the error, but if you have a
solution it might be worth a shot as well ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Jeroen