[ut3] Full UT99 install??

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Mon May 18 16:37:14 EDT 2009

I haven't run a UT99 server in years, but unrealadmin.org rocks the
house, as always:

http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/Server_Install_linux

Seems this tutorial suggests using abfackelns Server Utilities, which I
vaguely remember hearing good things about, though I never used them.
Give that tutorial and try and see where it gets you.

Good luck!

-Rob