[ut3] linux client

Sir Brizz sir.brizz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:54:42 EDT 2009

I prefer emails at the top, mostly because emails tend to be quite a bit
more lengthy than things like forum posts.

It's really hard to say though. I just find that, unless you're
responding to specific points, since emails are not typically in list
view in an email program, it makes more sense to have what you want to
say at the top.

What I mean by that is, often email clients will include everything
everyone before you said as opposed to just the person you are
responding to. Additionally, you click to view each response instead of
scrolling through/paging them. I personally wish there was a Thunderbird
extension or something to make the whole experience more Gmail like,
because I find that their conversation sorting/viewing process is a much
more consistent and smooth flow.... but oh well :)