[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

jeff jeffj at toggi3.com
Fri Sep 19 12:44:22 EDT 2008

If it were business reasons I would prefer they not promise us that it
would come on the disc in the first place, then claim its coming very
soon, then have the forum staff closing any topics that talk about it.

If its merely the reason that they wont get as much sales, then why
bother promoting it in the first place?  Its not like you'll have much
market to lose.

Regardless of reason it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that all this
happened and even worse nobody wanted to explain why, the silence on
this issue was deafening.

Thats just my 2 cents on it.