[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Damian Kaczmarek rushpl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:37:31 EDT 2008

> I just want to know why it was being blocked and by who, this is seriously ridiculous.
Maybe it's just the wrong question. Maybe the question should be: Why
did nobody have a will to release the client quickly? With such a
question the answer is much more straightforward. (hint: think
business)
Anyway, I'm really happy that something is happening (despite of me
already giving up hope) and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to
finally unwrap my UT3 present I was given. :-)