[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

Kevin Guillaume kevin.guillaume at gmx.net
Fri May 9 00:04:40 EDT 2008

So I guess you're wrong. I don't think it ever was a server-only list, but
even if it was, your own statement says it's now the de facto client list.

Don't worry, those of us looking for the client will be happy to let you
server grunts use the list for your stuff too without getting all whiny. If
the server talk gets too much we can filter our mail better that you seem to,
and we're cool with that, so we can all get along.