[ut3] Possible reason for UT3 Client delay

=TG=McRag harryrag at true-gamers.nl
Thu May 8 22:13:07 EDT 2008

Haven't said much on this list, but......

Different lists for server and client, I'm totally with you, this is a linux
server mailing list.

And the only crap I get here is tons of mailing about the "linux client for
ut3".
If I didn't need this list for server updates I'd be out in 1 second, cause
that linux client threads are the same every time, lots of complaints which
should have been on the Epic forums:
http://utforums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=7258edc3e2297b88cc4822156ea
f6530&f=20
That is the place to be for complaining about the game and what is released
or not.

Ryan just does what he is getting paid for, and if Epic didn't pay him he
won't do anything, just like with cod4 and the 1.5 ranking bugs, first the
money and  the order then his machinery is firing up.

So please if you have complaints that there is not released what is
promised, go to the epic board and start bashing over there.

Minte van Dalen