[ut3] [UT3] Linux-Client

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Mon Mar 24 19:02:06 EDT 2008

I personally found the initially comments regarding Ryan's supposed
slowness to be disgusting and abhorrent.

Personally i cannot thank Ryan enough for the many hours of enjoyment
the games he has ported have given me. Infact i have thanked him by
actually purchasing said games which allow him to be paid, then have a
place to live in, food to eat, clothes to wear etc :)

This list may need to be moderated. The number of stupid posts is just
out of hand.

Dean

--
http://fragfest.com.au